GF615M-P33 V2 Parameters
? Support AMD? Phenom II X3/ X4 & Athlon X2/ X3/ X4 CPU in the AM3 package
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
? HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 2000MT/s
? NVIDIA? GeForce 7025 & nForce 630a
? Supports Dual Channel DDR3 800/1066/1333
– 2 DDR3 DIMMs (240pin / 1.5V)
– Supports a maximum memory size up to 16GB.
? One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
? One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
? One PCI slot (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
? One IDE port by NVIDIA? GeForce 7025
– Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
– Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
– Can connect up to two IDE devices
? Four SATA II ports by NVIDIA? GeForce 7025
– Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
– SATA II 1~4 supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 mode by NVIDIA? GeForce 7025
MSI Reminds You…
? The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
? Chipset integrated by Realtek? ALC887
– Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
– Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
? Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E
Internal I/O Connectors
– ATX 24-pin power connector
– 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
– CPU x1 / System x1 FAN connectors
– 4 x SATA II connectors
– 1 x ATA133 connectors
– 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
– SPDIF-Out connector
– Front panel connector
– Front panel audio connector
– Chassis intrusion switch connector
– Clear CMOS Jumper
– 1 x TPM connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
– 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse
– 1 x Parallel port
– 1 x Serial port
– 1 x VGA port
– 4 x USB 2.0
– 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
– 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
? 24.4cm(L) x 20.5cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor